You probably already have heard the IRS Nationwide Tax Forum and Expo will be presented virtually, considering the public health concerns due to the ongoing pandemic.
Starting July 19, 2022, the Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum will stretch out over five consecutive weeks and feature live webinars every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The complete schedule and topic list can be found on the Tax Forum Website Webinar Topics Page.
The Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum, 2022 is an excellent opportunity to:
- Learn CE credits and make money at the convenience of your home
- Get authentic information straight from the IRS
- Receive notifications of the current updates on tax law, ethics, cybersecurity, and many other topics
- Get in touch with industry-leading traders in the Virtual Expo
The early bird gets the worm (and the discount), so take advantage of the Early Bird Rate, which is $240 per person. You can save yourself $49. Early bird rate is valid till 5 p.m. (EST), June 15, 2022. After 5 p.m. (EST), the standard rate will be $289 per person.
Additionally, members of these key partner associations will get an extra $10 off on the Early Bird Rate.
- American Bar Association (ABA) Section of Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP)
- National Society of Accountants (NSA)
- National Society of Tax Professionals (NSTP)
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinics (LITC)
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (VITA)
To receive the discount code allotted for partner organizations, simply contact the individual organization as the registration staff of the IRS Nationwide Tax Forum does not have the ability to issue the discount codes.
How to Earn CE Credits
Each of the live webinars, which will stream for about an hour, qualify for 1 CE credit. The CE Certificates will be emailed to attendees following the Tax Forum who meet the minimum qualifications, including:
- Attending the presentation from the beginning to the end
- Responding to all the attendance checks
- Taking part in the survey after the presentation
Some subject matters may be presented in English and a language other than English. In such cases, even if you participate in both webinars, the webinar will certify for only 1 CE credit.
How to Get Access to the Virtual Expo
Individuals who register for the “Virtual IRS Nationwide Tax Forum 2022” can attend the “Virtual Expo”, which offers an opportunity to visit exhibitors and commercial industry leaders. Additionally, you have a chance to visit various IRS offices and leading national associations. The key parts of the Virtual Expo are as follows:
- Learn about the current tax products and software from the exhibitors
- Engage with IRS program office staff and explore the IRS Zone
- Take part in the Q&A sessions
- Join live-streamed webinars arranged by many sponsors
- Focus Groups
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums offer a wide array of topics and learning opportunities, so don’t miss out on this year’s event or the early bird registration.