Did you miss the IRS Nationwide Forum near you? Do you need some year end CPE? The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online offers 18 new self-study seminars. People can now review the sessions online and even earn continuing education credits. Tax professionals can choose from a variety of topics covering a wide range of federal tax law.
- The Taxpayer Experience with IRS Independent Office of Appeals
- Keynote Address with IRS Commissioner Danny Werfel
- IRS – Strategic Operating Plan and ImplementationRecent Developments in Foreign Withholding and Information Reporting
- Foreign Gift and Trust Reporting on Forms 3520 and 3520-A
- The New Schedules K-2 and K-3 and Form 1116, Foreign Tax Credit and Reporting Items from Schedule K-3 on Form 1040-NR, U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- Circular 230 and Ethics in Tax Practice: How You Can Stay Out of Trouble
- A Potpourri of (Potentially Painful) Tax Professional Problems
- IA – Identity Verification for Tax Professionals
- Taxable Transactions with Digital Assets
- Abusive Tax Avoidance Transactions
- Changes to 1099-K Reporting RequirementsWhat You Need to Know About the Information Returns Intake System
- Retirement Plan Distributions after SECURE 1.0 and SECURE 2.0
- Assist with Individual Taxpayer Identification Number Services; Become an Acceptance Agent
- Tax Law Changes for 2023
- Identity Protection
- Sailing Through the Rules of Refundable Tax Credits
Earn continuing education credits
For a fee of $29 per seminar, CPAs, Enrolled Agents and Annual Filing Season Program participants taking the seminars can earn continuing education credits. To earn credit, users must create an account, answer review questions throughout the seminar and pass short tests at the end.
Review the seminars for free
Individuals can also choose to view the seminars for free but won’t have access to the review questions or the final exams and won’t receive credit for the seminars.
The Nationwide Tax Forums Online also offer numerous seminars from prior years.
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.