Happy New Year! While tax season might be distracting us from our conference season planning, it’s never too late to start building out your calendar for the best, not to miss events of the year. Not every conference is tax-focused but if you’re looking for the best when it comes to technology, practice management and growth, and developing a community, you won’t want to miss our list below.
1. QuickBooks Connect – You don’t have to be an Intuit groupie to get value out of this one. QB Connect is always one of the hottest conferences of the year. It might have been the sound spa but it might have also been the all-star speaker lineup. QB Connect boasts some of the most entrepreneurial and influential members of the accounting profession. There is never a shortage of knowledge gained at this conference, including business development strategies beyond just technical know-how.
2. Scaling New Heights – SNH always delivers. The best part about this conference is the variety of topics and participants’ ability to move throughout the day to different sessions that fit your needs. This conference covers everything from tax to tech to practice management. It also gets a five-star review of its vendor floor. If you want to know what the latest in tech tools, and support systems are, the SNH vendor floor will tell you.
3. Bridging the Gap – This conference is only in its second year but it was hailed as one of the most incredible community-building experiences last year with actionable steps better than any other conference. Sign us up! Hosted by Randy Crabtree, this year’s theme will be collaboration, automation, and delegation.
4. Latino Tax Fest – Live from Vegas this year the theme is “a year of growth”. How can you say no to a tax conference that includes an infamous pool party? This conference is offered in both English and Spanish. Not only does this conference include education, CPE credits, and over 70 vendors, but it also includes a marketplace for tax professionals for services like insurance and payroll providers.
5. Digital CPA – If you’re looking to up your tech game this year, head to Denver in 2024 for the Digital CPA conference. The price on this one is a little more intimidating than the others but this conference has been described as a “must-attend” for accountants as we continue to see how technology is transforming our profession. There is no shortage of innovative ideas if you sign up for this one.
This list alone can satisfy your CPE requirements for the year. Start saving the dates on your calendar now to ensure that your educational credits are as impactful as they can be in 2024!