April 1, 2021 | 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time | Presented by Mark Wickersham | 1.5 CPE Credits | $99
Cloud accounting and technological advances are changing everything…. Your relationship with your client and the way you price. The emergence of cloud technology is the single biggest change the accounting profession has seen in the last 20 years. It changes everything. It changes the way you interact with clients. It changes the services you deliver to clients. And your pricing models must adapt to those changes. Putting it bluntly, those accounting firms that don’t adapt and change will die. How can you continue to price on the hour, when technology reduces the time it takes to do compliance work?
Instructor name, bio, credentials:
Mark Wickersham FCA – Chartered Accountant, public speaker, and author – is known as the most sought-after profit improvement expert in the accounting community. Mark is also a widely published author on practice issues. In May of 2011, his first book, “Effective Pricing for Accountants”, was a number 1 Amazon bestseller. His other books include, “A Practical Approach to Value Pricing” and “How to Build a Successful Bookkeeping Business”, both of which have been widely acclaimed. In 2015 Mark was shortlisted in the AccountingWeb “Outstanding Contribution to Accounting” award.
- Why charging an hourly rate is completely stupid
- Why quoting a single fixed price is not much better – in this session you will discover a better way
- What every accountant wishes they were taught on day one… ‘a secret’ that will change the profits of bookkeeping and accounting firms forever.
CPE Learning Objectives – After completing this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the real meaning of value pricing
- List steps to get started with value pricing
- Identify the 3 critical stages of the value conversation
- List the 4 most important elements of the value equation
- Effectively communicate the value of what you do
- Describe why you must offer choices, and how to offer them
- Identify ways of re-pricing your existing clients without fear of client loss
- List ways of getting paid faster
- Describe ways to price one-off projects
- Effectively quote a fixed price with confidence
- Identify how to avoid scope creep (unexpected things that crop up)
Subject Area: Business Management and Organization
Course level: Basic
Instruction method: Group Internet Based
Advanced preparation: None
Who should attend: CPAs, Accountants, Bookkeepers, Professional Consultants, Other
Series (Y/N, if so what): N
Webinar length: 90-minutes (1.5 hours)
CPE Credits: 1.5 CPE
Refunds, Cancellations and Comments: No refunds if you log in for the class. Refunds will be provided upon request if you do not log in to the class. Refunds must be requested within 48 hours of the end of the class. For more information regarding refunds, complaints, and/or program policies please contact our office at (770)545-3145 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive CPE credit, you must be registered for the class, logged in to the class for the entirety of the training, and engage with the polling questions.
Contact Information: Insightful Accountant 105 Idlegate Court Johns Creek, GA 30022 / email@example.com or (770)545-3159
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.