Latino Tax Pro is a bilingual team with more than 37 years of experience in the tax industry serving the multi-cultural taxpayers of America. All of its education is based on real-life experiences that you will encounter as a Tax Professional.
The courses are IRS-, NASBA- and CTEC-approved. It has 100-plus relationships with various software and hardware providers.
The group’s mission is to provide knowledge, professionalism and community to those who serve the Latino taxpayer. Along with helping grow your practice and increase profits, Latino Tax Pro’s vision is increase your exposure to Latino customers and provide the best tax preparation training available in English and Spanish.
The only tax and bookkeeping training in English y en Español, the courses are designed for those tax professionals who serve Spanish-speaking clients and need Spanish-speaking tax preparers. It uses a unique interactive e-book and online training system.
Speakers include Carlos C. Lopez EA; Victor Jaramillo, Amanda Watson EA; Niki J. Young EA; Josue Rojas EA; Andres Santos EA; Fernando Cabrera; Roberto Pons EA; Pascual Garcia EA; Ricardo Rivas EA; and various IRS speakers.
Preferred providers include Paychex, Xero, EPS, Refund Advantage and Drake Software, along with sponsors Gusto, Intuit, Canon, Tax Act, Tax Slayer Pro, ATAX, Toro Tax, Wolters Kluwers, TPG, Refundo, CorpNet.com, ADP, Protection Plus and Accointing.
2022 Calendar of Events
(Subject to change)
- Latino Tax Fest (MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 60 Hour Live California CTEC, (Salinas)
- 20 Hour Live California CTEC, (Salinas)
- Corporations and Partnership workshop, (Salinas)
- Live webinar AFSP (Virtual)
- Live webinar tax updates, (Virtual)
All training begins at 9 a.m. (PST), except for Tax Fest. Exhibitor hours are the same as attendee hours.
- May 10-13 — Level 1 Corps and Partnership (English)
- May 16-19 — Level 1 Corporations and Partnership (Espanol)
- June 13–15 — Level II Corporations and Partnership (English)
- June 21-23 — Level II Corporations and Partnership (Espanol)
- July 11 — State Fests (Hybrid)
- July 12–14 — Tax Fest MGM (Hybrid)
- Aug. 6, 13 & 20 — (20 hours English)
- Aug. 27, Sept 10 & 17 — (20 hours Espanol)
- Aug. 29-Sept 1 Mon-Thurs — Level 1 Corporations and Partnership Espanol
- Sept. 6 Tues/Thurs Tue/Thurs — 60 hour class starts English (ends Nov. 10)
- Sept. 7 Wed/Mon Mon/Wed — 60 hour class starts Espanol (ends Nov. 16)
- Sept. 13–16 — Level 1 Corps and Partnership English
- Oct. 22, 29 & Nov 5 — AFSP (English)
- Nov. 7–9 — Level II Corporations and Partnership Espanol
- Nov. 15–17 — Level II Corporations and Partnership English
- Nov. 29-30, Dec. 1 — AFSP (Espanol)
- Dec. 7–9 — AFSP (English)
- Dec. 13–15 — AFSP (Espanol)
- Dec. 25–26 — Christmas (Office Closed)
Our VIP Membership includes many perks to help you during tax season. Whether you’re new to taxes or a tax expert, we have a membership to help you get through the year and grow your business.
Every VIP Membership includes:
- Ask a Tax Pro — Unlimited 1040 questions answered
- Free Course — Self-Study or Live Webinar included based on membership
- Preferred Pricing — 10% discount on select courses & events
- Special Events — Receive exclusive VIP invites to our events
- Tax Pro Magazine — Receive a limited edition digital copy of HeyTaxPro
- Breaking News — Get breaking news first directly to your email
- *Free Shipping — Receive Free ground shipping on your purchases
- **Membership Plaque — Official VIP Membership plaque & certificate
If you would like more info on Latino Tax Pro; call or text 866-936-2587 or visit its website at latinotaxpro.com Hablamos espanol.
For more info, CLICK HERE: