Las Vegas. Salinas, California. Virtual. English and Spanish. If you’re looking for premiere educational and networking opportunities in the Latino and immigrant markets, Latino Tax Pro has you covered.
The association provides a full slate of programming that provides knowledge, professionalism and community to professionals serving the Latino taxpayer. The association’s goal is to help its members grow their practices and increase profits by attracting more Latino clients. All training is centered on providing the best tax preparation training available in English and Spanish.
Part of Latino Tax Pro’s offerings is The Latino Tax Fest, the annual gathering that attracts thousands of professionals who are privy to the latest tax updates, meetings with fellow entrepreneurs and the latest technology demos. Offered in English and Spanish, the seminar courses are designed for tax professionals who serve Spanish-speaking clients and need Spanish-speaking tax preparers. The unique interactive e-book and online training system is one of its biggest selling points.
This year, more than 4,000 attendees will converge on the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas from July 12–July 14.
For more information on the conference, click HERE.
To get the lowdown on how Latino Tax Pro can help you, email email@example.com or call 866-936-2587.
Following is a look at the slate of training options throughout 2022 and early 2023. All events are subject to change.
2022 Calendar of Events
All training begins at 9 a.m. (PST)
- 60 Hour Live California CTEC, Salinas, California
- 20 Hour Live California CTEC, Salinas, California
- Corporations and Partnership workshop, Salinas, California
- Live webinar AFSP, Virtual
- Live webinar tax updates, Virtual
- May 10–13, Level 1, Corps and Partnership (English)
- May 16–19, Level 1, Corporations and Partnership (Espanol)
- June 13–15, Level II, Corporations and Partnership (English)
- June 21-23, Level II, Corporations and Partnership (Espanol)
- July 11, State Fests (Hybrid)
- July 12–14, Latino Tax Fest MGM (Hybrid)
- Aug 6, Aug. 13, Aug. 20, 20-hours (English)
- Aug 27, Sept 10, Sept. 17, 20 hours (Espanol)
- Aug 29-Sept 1, Level 1, Corporations and Partnership (Espanol)
- Sept 6, 60 hours of classes starts (English) (ends Nov. 10)
- Sept 7, 60 hours of classes starts (Spanish) (ends Nov. 16)
- Sept 13–16, Level 1, Corps and Partnership (English)
- Oct. 22, Oct. 29, Nov. 5, AFSP (English)
- Nov. 7–9, Level II, Corporations and Partnership (Espanol)
- Nov. 15–17, Level II, Corporations and Partnership (English)
- Nov. 29-30, Dec. 1, AFSP (Spanish)
- Dec. 7–9, AFSP (English)
- Dec. 13–15, AFSP (Spanish)
- Dec. 25–26, Office Closed (Christmas Holiday)