The PPP portion of the March 18, 2020 Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was aimed at helping small and mid-sized businesses weather the storm of the COVID-19 pandemic by supporting the ability of employers to keep workers on their payrolls with forgivable loans. Just days ago, Congress approved new legislation that re-opens the PPP program for new loans, extended some employment-related tax credits and new emergency grants.
Join us for this special edition webinar for CPAs and receive practical advice for small and mid-sized businesses and non-profits on the most recent legislative changes, including:
- Key changes to the Paycheck Protection Program made by the new legislation, such as broader eligibility provisions and some new restrictions
- The expansion of forgivable expenses
- Maximum loan amounts
- Requirements for borrowers seeking a second PPP loan
- Extension of employee retention credits
- A new round of Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- What you should do now
ADP remains at the forefront of helping employers understand the complex compliance, financial, and strategic issues surrounding workforce management. Tap into our expertise to ensure you’re in the best shape possible for future workplace compliance changes that may come about along the way.
Approved for 1 HRCI, 1 SHRM, and 1 CPE Credit
For CPE: Field of Study: Taxes