Insightful Accountant, the trusted source of accountants, bookkeepers, and small business advisors for the latest technology news and practice management strategies recently announced the opening of the nomination period for their 8th annual Top 100 ProAdvisors and the ProAdvisor of the Year Award Program.
The 8th annual Insightful Accountant Top 100 ProAdvisors and the ProAdvisor of the Year Award Program, searches for the best-qualified QuickBooks® ProAdvisors in the world.
Each year, Insightful Accountant recognizes 100 ProAdvisors from accounting and bookkeeping professionals nominated by their professional peers or clients and meeting stringent standards to qualify for the awards.
Each nominee is evaluated based on a comprehensive rating system based upon the standards and the top-scoring ProAdvisors are recognized in several categories including:
- Top Client Accounting Services ProAdvisor
- Top Social Media ProAdvisor
- Top Up-N-Comer ProAdvisor
- Top QuickBooks Desktop ProAdvisor
- Top QuickBooks Desktop Integrations ProAdvisor
- Top Niche Practice ProAdvisor
- Top Educator/Trainer/Writer ProAdvisor
- Top QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
- Top QBO Integrations “App-ologist” ProAdvisor
- Top International ProAdvisor: Americas
- Top International ProAdvisor: Non-Americas
The ProAdvisor that best reflects the standards on an overall basis is recognized as the Insightful Accountant ProAdvisor of the Year.
“The Insightful Accountant Top 100 ProAdvisor Award program recognizes the best and brightest pioneers in the profession, acknowledging their leadership and dedication to continually improving their practices, expanding their knowledge, and elevating the client experience they offer,” said Gary DeHart, Publisher of Insightful Accountant. “We look forward to celebrating this year’s nominees and winners.”
The award period launches each year in December and concludes with the Categorical Winners and ProAdvisor of the Year Awards presented at the Scaling New Heights Conference.
This year’s Insightful Accountant Top 100 ProAdvisors Schedule*
- December 18, 2020 – Nominations Open
- January 27, 2021 at 23:59:59 – Nominations Close
- February 5, 2021 – Formal Applications Open
- March 9, 2021 – Voting Begins
- March 31, 2021, at 23:59:59 – Voting Ends
- April 7, 2021, at 23:59:59 – Formal Applications Close
- May 11, 2021 – Insightful Accountant Top 100 Announced
- June 20-23, 2021 – Categorical Winners and ProAdvisor of the Year Awards presented at Scaling New Heights Conference in Ft. Worth, Texas
*Subject to change
The awards are sponsored by top technology solution providers serving the accounting and bookkeeping profession. This year’s awards are sponsored by:
- Receipt Bank
- Intuit QuickBooks
- Scaling New Heights
- Tax Practice News