November 18, 2021 at 12 p.m. ET | 1.0 CPE Credit | REGISTER HERE
Is tax season your firm’s major revenue generation source?
Are you looking for new opportunities to not only increase your profitability during the busy season but to make more money all year long?
Do you believe the only way to grow firm revenues during tax season is by adding additional clients and/or increasing your prices?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, it’s time to re-energize your revenue generation approach this tax season.
Join Canopy and Insightful Accountant as they present strategies for leveraging the 2022 tax season into new seasonal and ongoing revenue opportunities for your firm including:
- Preparing your firm to handle tax preparation more profitably in addition to finding new revenue opportunities within each client’s tax return.
- Examine the latest tax updates potentially impacting your firm’s revenue in 2022.
- Strategize how to turn tax transcripts into one of your firm’s new revenue streams all year long.
- Leverage Canopy’s new QuickBooks Online integrations to increase your firm’s client service capabilities.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify one or more potential new revenue opportunities arising from the 2022 tax season.
- List one or more recent tax updates potentially impacting accounting firm revenues.
- Describe (briefly) how tax transcripts can serve as a year-round revenue stream for an accounting firm.
- Name one or more ways Canopy’s new QuickBooks Online integration can enhance service capabilities between the accountant and client.
Subject Area: Computer Software & Applications
Course level: Basic
Instruction method: Internet webinar
Advanced preparation: None
Who should attend: Accounting and Tax professionals at all levels who want to learn more about the key factors shaping the future of their practices, especially during the 2022 tax season.
Webinar length: 1 hour
CPE Credits: 1.0
Refund Policy: This course is free, so no refunds necessary. For more information regarding refunds, complaints, and/or program policies please contact our office at (770)545-3145 or via email –firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive CPE credit, you must be registered for the class, logged in to the class for the entirety of the training, and engage with the polling questions.
Contact Information: Insightful Accountant 105 Idlegate Court Johns Creek, GA 30022 email@example.com or (770)545-3159