Since its initial release, one thing has remained constant about the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), the rules are always evolving. While the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act (PPPFA) can help ease some requirements for loan forgiveness, many of your clients receiving a PPP loan will likely require your strategic guidance in navigating the various components. In this on-demand webinar recording, we will be specifically focusing on the Loan Forgiveness Form and the required calculations. You will learn:
- The PPPFA and the changes it brings to the PPP and loan forgiveness
- The most recent changes to the Loan Forgiveness application process
- The difference between Covered Period & Alternative Payroll Covered Period
- How to calculate your Full Time Equivalent (FTE) Employee count (2 Methods)
- How the safe harbor can help avoid reductions in loan forgiveness
- Discover which ADP Reports will help you complete your Loan Forgiveness Application
This webinar is a great fit for any small business advisor and their clients, so do not miss this opportunity to learn how you can help your clients maximize their loan forgiveness as they get people back to work.