Tax Practice News Editor Liz Mason wrote an article this week titled “Musings on In-person Conferences,” in which she reflects on past events, successes and missed opportunities. She ends the article pointing out that one of the most important reasons to attend a live conference is the networking opportunities available and encourages the reader to take full advantage of the time and money invested to attend the event. After I read the article I realized we should publish a list of key events and their status for 2021. This is not a comprehensive list. There are certainly local events through the various State CPA societies and other user groups that will like take place, but the events included in this list are what I would call the core events for our audience of tax and accounting professionals. I hope you find this short list useful and I look forward to seeing you at an event soon!
- NSTP Special Topics Workshop | June 23 – 25 in Williamsburg, VA [LIVE]
- AICPA Engage | July 26 – 29 in Las Vegas, NV [LIVE & VIRTUAL]
- IRS Nationwide Forum | Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between July 20 and August 19 [VIRTUAL]
- NSTP Special Topics Workshop | July 19 – 21 in Napa, CA [LIVE]
- NATP Tax Forum & Expo | September 21-22 in Las Vegas, NV [LIVE]
- NATP Tax Forum & Expo | September 28 – 29 in Atlantic City, NJ [LIVE]
- Latino Tax Fest | September 28 – 30 [VIRTUAL]
- NATP Tax Forum & Expo | October 20 – 21 in Orlando, FL [LIVE]
- Scaling New Heights | October 24 – 27 in Ft. Worth, TX [LIVE]
- NSTP Grand Event | December 13 – 14 in Orlando, FL [LIVE]
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and we’ll deliver content like this directly to your inbox.